8.23.2011

love me some D.I.

I bought this shirt a few weeks back and after wearing it to church, I love it!
Plus is was only $3 so that makes it even better...right?
 

There were this dinky little cheap pearls on the little necklace-ish design, but I just cut them off and like the shirt lots more without them. Guess a before picture would have been nice huh? Sorry 'bout that. 


Top: D.I. ($3). Skirt & Belt: H&M ($25?). Necklaces: NY&Co. and Forever 21. Bracelets and Watch: NY&Co., Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe. Shoes: Ross ($20ish).

4 comments:

CaLLie.ANN said...

I love this little segement on your blog. I NEVER know what the heck to wear to church. I look around and people always look frumpy and box-like. You, however, look divine and now I'm inspired to look wonderful at church. Ha.

Morgan said...

So super cute I love it! Thanks for linking up!

mackenzie said...

Oh Callie, you are too sweet. And i'm pretty sure I don't believe you when you say you don't know what to wear, you dress cute.

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Goodness this whole look is adorable!! Thanks for linking up to thriftaholics weekly!!