My little man is growing up so fast! He is in his second year of t-ball and loving it. They have had a good handful of games get rained out and this was a make-up game...a great way to spend a Friday night.
This dress belongs to my sister. It was gifted to her from her boss at her one of her jobs. Normally she borrows from me and I normally don't borrow from her, but I honestly really don't mind. But since she is in costa rica, I get to wear this cute dress (minus the green top she borrowed from me to wear with this exact dress...i didn't get that back yet).
Top: Shade ($3). Dress: Marc Jacobs ($0-borrowed). Shoes: Steve Madden (super old). Belt: Express. White ring: Aldo ($8). Earrings: NY&Co.
I feel like it's been a while since I have done an A&A Thursday.
Tan Top: Shade ($5). Green shrug: Old Navy (super old). Shades: JMR ($12). Necklace: Aldo ($10). Jeans: Old Navy ($6). Boots: Ross ($15).
- Scoring a $13 towel from Target for $4 because their signage was wrong.
- Swimming and Chubbs loving the water
- HOT weather...finally.
- My hair fitting into a ponytail
- Hubster driving by sprinklers and scaring me to death and getting me a little wet while I wasn't paying attention
-After dropping my sister off at the airport so she can go to Costa Rica for a month (we will pretend I'm not jealous at all)...and then staying behind an extra 20 minutes so I can see a handful of returned missionaries come home! Such a great thing!
These are from when my sister Abby got home from her mission. I was a wreck waiting for her!
- Instagram app.
Chubbs silly face Texas airport
Chubbs foot after swimming
My gorgeous boys
- Dropping Chubbs off at the sitters, then having my car to decide to not reverse. I had to get out and push the car in high heels. Luckily I parked on the inclined part of the driveway so it made it easier...and I'm pretty sure only one person saw me.
- A girl saying she wished she still permed her hair because she could throw it in a scrunchie and go and it looked great.
- Stupid people.
-Having an older man comment a little too much on my physique
They were a little overbearing. Bless my sweet dad for scaring the mean ones away. We instructed Munchkin to only feed the ducks in the water.
That will show those mean ducks on the sidewalk...take that!
Grandpa and Chubbs
Then we had a fire, roasted marshmallows and made little pies (take wooden dowels, put rolls from a can over the end, roast and then fill with apple filling...oh so good).
Then Chubbs woke up and decided he didn't want to sleep anymore, but wanted to join us...
and how could I say no to face like his. And the fireflies were out. I didn't get a decent picture of them, but Munchkin sure had a blast catching them.