1.24.2012

Missionaries Round Two...

 Just over three years ago my brother and sister went into the MTC within a month of each other. So our family had two missionaries out at the same time. 

Last month, my twin brothers left on their missions as well. They left four days before Christmas, but we are so happy those chose to serve a mission.

Paul went to serve in Phoenix, Arizona.
Adam went to serve in Fresno, California. 

I have started a blog for these two (that I have yet to post anything to), so check back soon to see their letters and pictures!

 
Getting their missionary haircuts by our cute mom.


 

 

After breakfast before going to the MTC. 


 
 Elder Adam Wilson & Elder Paul Wilson





   Hugs before saying goodbye for two whole years!


 



Isn't my mom the cutest thing ever?



Entering the MTC


No comments: