2.02.2012

way past due...

I had every intention of using the month of January to post all about Christmas and obviously that didn't happen. So I'm just going to give you the highlights of our holiday season and then move on...

Chubbs favorite present. His pillow pet from his brother.

Munchkins favorite present...walkie talkies from Santa.

Christmas eve in our new pj's.

While my parents were in town we got to go to lunch with almost all his sisters and his mom and her husband.

Four generations

Then we went to look at the lights in Ogden. 
It was a little cold, so Chubbs was all bundled up.


Last time Muchkin gets to see gma and gpa for a while. 

In the elevator at the Joseph Smith building while taking some family pictures.


We did manage to get Christmas cards made this year and printed off. However, only a handful of the people I meant to get them actually them because we bought a house and the other envelope of the pictures got put in a box that I have yet to find. I apologize to my friends and family who didn't get one!



No comments: