9.22.2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday...


It was brought to my attention (thank you Katelyn and Hubster) that is has been a while since I posted an Awkward and Awesome post.





Awkward
- The Buff headband. My mom bought a few. As you can see, everyone wanted a turn wearing one.
- Having to keep Chubbs from hitting, or pulling down a large projector screen about 274 times during the Utah vs. BYU game...at a friends house. This required getting up and down from our seats just as many times.
- Trying to figure out why people stare nervously at my brother and I when we are together...oh yeah, I know, it goes like this, "No. We aren't married. This is my brother. Yes, we look a lot a like. And this is my child, not ours."
-About eating it as I walked down the steps at my house, then having Munchkin say, "Walk much Mom?" (so the second part was awesome)
- Pulling up to the bank in the very first stall, closest to the window and totally going over the curb. Thank you sweet lady at the bank for pretending not to notice. I think it might have been less awkward if you had, then I could have at least made a joke about it. 



Awesome
- seeing my little soccer team of excited five years old score goals and just run their hearts out.
- Utah vs. BYU football game...enough said.
- Chubbs walking ev-er-y-wh-ere. 
- I bought Munckin some skinny jeans while I was in Vegas for my anniversary (yes, I will post pictures soon), and by some I mean four pair. Yes, four, and I should have bought more. After showing them to Munchkin and later getting him ready for bed he asks, "Mom, can I wear my skinny jeans to bed?" Man, I love this kid. 
- Munchkin not wanting to wear his above mentioned jeans in red until the day the Utes played. I mean, this kid is too awesome.
- Meeting Matisyahu - and getting my brother sweet seats for his performance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my driving over the curb! Why can I totally picture this?! I wish I really could've seen it!