2.22.2011

Day 7...

Your dream wedding.

I think this is going to be a waste of time to talk about my dream wedding. Why? Because I don't have one...well, sort of. I have one that I envisioned when I was twenty, then it probably changed when I was 22, and now that I am several years beyond that it wouldn't be the same as it was way back then.

So...I will just show you some (or almost all of them) pictures from my wedding. Oh how I loved it...
(sidenote: I made these collages for my brother & sister who went on missions shortly after I got married so they could see all the wonderful pictures.)

Wedding Dinner
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wedding Day
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wedding Reception
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the picture overload...

No comments: