2.22.2012

MCP Project 12


I have joined in the MCP Project 12. 

"Project 12 gives photographers the opportunity to take more photos, be creative and have fun. Hobbyist and professional photographers can join us by capturing images based on our monthly themes and share with the MCP community."

This month's theme is 
LOVE.

After I took this picture, I knew it would fit perfectly. I have posted this photo before, but I just love it. My five year old son won a trophy at the state wrestling tournament and was beyond ecstatic. He truly loves his trophy.
The next morning he had found a box, gathered up all his medals and his coveted trophy and sat in the box with them so that his little brother couldn't get to them.  He carried that trophy with him everywhere for days. 

 This photo was edited using MCP Fusion Actions.

No comments: