Thanks to MSN.com I found this lovely little list.
The 10 Things Never to Say to a Working Mom.
Those who know me know I hate working. I don't have my job, I hate working. I hate being away from my kids. I hate that I see my co-workers more than my kids.
It's honestly the worst.
Behold, the list.
10 Things Never to Say to a Working Mom
Mom bloggers sound off on the worst things to say to a career woman with kids.
1. It must be hard missing all those special moments every day.
2. I suppose it's smart that you're working. You know, in case your husband leaves you some day.
3. I'm surprised you went back to work. Your husband seems so successful.
4. It's cute when they call your nanny "Mama."
5. I just love my kids too much to leave them during the day.
6. Did you see Dateline? The one with the hidden camera in the day care?
7. I could never let someone else raise my children. But that's just me!
8. I hated my mom because she was never home after school like everyone else's mom.
9. You must feel so guilty.
10. I wish I were as laid-back as you and could just let the housework go.
I know I won't work forever. I honestly just have to right now. Life happens, lawyers happen and other stuff that unfortunately requires money. Let's be real. I have to work to pay the bills right now and get my husband through school. One day I will get to stay home....one day. But until that day, please don't say this crap to me.