6.24.2011

what's mine is hers...

Sometimes I get to borrow too...
Photobucket

This dress belongs to my sister. It was gifted to her from her boss at her one of her jobs. Normally she borrows from me and I normally don't borrow from her, but I honestly really don't mind. 
But since she is in costa rica, I get to wear this cute dress (minus the green top she borrowed from me to wear with this exact dress...i didn't get that back yet). 

Photobucket
Top: Shade ($3). Dress: Marc Jacobs ($0-borrowed). Shoes: Steve Madden (super old). Belt: Express. White ring: Aldo ($8). Earrings: NY&Co.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh you are so cute cute cute!! Love that dress! Nice match up with the belt and shoes too! I LOOOOVE the Instagram pics below too! Love them! Sad I didn't get to see you more this Utah trip:( I'll plan better for when we come out in Oct! We've already bought our tickets got a whole week! Love you!