3.16.2011

Day 27...

A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

Last March...

This March. Although I am pretty sure the picture above it from Valentines Day, but eh, close enough. I realized also that I don't have very many pictures of myself because I am normally behind the camera. Guess I should work on that one. 
This loverly picture I took with an old film camera my madre gave me. I haven't used it that much the last few years, but after seeing this baby (haha. get it), I might become a little more familiar with it. 




How have I changed over the past year? 

I will answer your question with a question (...where is this from? ten stanley nickels for whoever gets it right)
How haven't I changed over the past year?


I went through pregnancy for the first time in my life..and it was amazing is countless ways.
I had a baby. Wow. The magnitude of this cannot be realized until you have gone through this yourself (sorry guys, you miss out on one unbelievable experience) 
Started working full-time
Became more emotional about everything...thank you hormones
I have grown up. Learned more. 
Had a handful of experiences, some good, some bad and some I wish never happened. 


I truly have to practice the teaching of " But behold I say unto you, love your aenemies, bless them that curse you, do bgood to them that hate you, and cpray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you;"
 And it. is. hard.



No comments: